I want to make the most of my potential and get more out of my career
Nestlé has launched the European Youth Employment Initiative
Nestlé is the world's leading nutrition, health and wellness company. Well-known brands include NESPRESSO, NESCAFE DOLCE GUSTO, HERTA, LION, FITNESS, PERRIER and VITTEL. Our mission of "Good Food, Good Life" is to provide consumers with the best tasting most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night. Naturally, in order to achieve this, the dedication of ambitious and positive people is indispensable.
Here's your chance to take the fast track to start your career in
Assist the HR Assistant with the preparation, launch and follow-up of the projects : Nestlé & I + Me@Nestlé
Partly : HR administration
Requested period : ASAP for +/- 6 months
Responsibilities and tasks :
- Nestlé & I : preparing all info requested for the preparation of the survey according to the planning. Launch of the survey and follow-up including 1st results.
- Me@Nestlé : Preparing, coordinating the implementation of the new HR page of the intranet.
- Launch and run operations in parallel with the Netherlands
- Recruitment tasks : screening and upload information in the tool. Contact with external candidates by scheduling appointments. Update information on the external website.
- HR administration to support HR
- Master's degree, preferably in business administration HR and/or Communication
- Likes to learn and to build further from experience
- Analytical, methodical and organized
- Very good computer skills
- Mother tongue French or Dutch with good knowledge of the other language
- Good knowledge of English