Belfius Insurance is one of Belgium's top insurance companies. Today, the company is transforming the way they do business. IT is a top priority. So they've put their doors wide open for young talents to build their IT department of the future. And to find and develop them, they turned to ORMIT, an expert in developing young talents through challenging programmes.
Are you a young IT talent looking to grow and boost your career in IT? Unleash yourself in our Deep Dive IT traineeship!
How does this traineeship work?
Our Deep Dive IT traineeship, gives you the chance to build the IT department of the future and develop your personal skills at the heart of IT transformation. Throughout our selection procedure, we will look together for the role (functional analyst, project manager, application engineer or technical analyst) that will suit you best at Belfius Insurance.
ORMIT will guide you throughout a 24 months program and give you everything you need to grow as a person and in your career.
During our 24 month program, you will:
- Build your expertise through different IT projects while gaining more and more responsibility
- Develop your personal skills Change management, design thinking, storytelling and team dynamics: that's what you'll learn about during 20 days of training. You will also get a personal coach who will challenge you and make you reach your full potential
Finished the traineeship? Then you're ready to continue a successful IT career at Belfius Insurance where there are plenty of growth possibilities.
Are you what we are looking for?
- You hold a master's degree and have a maximum of 2 years working experience
- You have a proven affinity with IT and want to dive deeper
- Fluent in English and either Dutch or French, with a basic knowledge of the other (Dutch or French) language
- You have strong communication skills and are a long term thinker with the ability to inspire others
What you can expect from us:
- A range of interesting projects in a leading insurance company
- A kickstart to your future career in Belfius insurance
- A brilliant personal development plan to develop your leadership skills
- Co-learning and support from inspiring fellow-trainees
- Chances to build your network and show your skills
- Learning while getting paid. We offer a competitive salary with many fringe benefits