Do you want to work for a polymer company that offers exciting growth opportunities, trust and freedom to act? Ravago will then be your best choice!
Ravago is, in the true sense of the word, a family company. Since 1961, the family has grown from a local Belgian team to an international group with headquarters in Luxembourg. Over 6000 employees around the globe work together in the same spirit of partnership.
As an international company, we are active in over 50 countries and supply over 4 million metric tons of polymers to more than 40,000 active buying customers. Our ambition is to capture rising opportunities on a global scale and to pursue sustainable growth servicing the full range of industrial players.
While growing, we strive to safeguard the company values: Entrepreneurship, Human focus, Professionalism and Humility. More importantly, at Ravago, we truly enjoy what we do in line with our beliefs.
Ravago endeavors to empower its IT team in Arendonk, Belgium, that's why they are looking for a:
Young Potential - IT Traineeship
You hold a bachelor or master in IT, speak Dutch & English fluently and you don't know yet which IT way to go? Perfectly normal! As a Young Potential - IT Traineeship, you can develop an IT career and discover your passion at Ravago.
lt doesn't matter whether you want to develop, perform analysis, testing or if you are getting energy from IT infrastructure, servers or cyber security, it is all part of the Ravago IT portfolio. There is a wide range of projects with a diversity of systems and applications (Java, CRM, Jira 2 Confluence, Spring, Protractor,...) where you - as a passionate IT person - will be able to participate.
- You hold a bachelor or master in IT
- You speak Dutch & English fluently
- You are motivated and you have ambition to develop an IT career
- You are eager to learn & curious about the different processes behind the plastic, chemicals or manufacturing business and the link with IT
- A growing international company
- You will be able to take your career in your own hands in a step-by-step process
- You will be given a permanent contract